Monday, November 24, 2008

Mr. Trouble

Last week I teased my mom by showing her I could walk. But since then I've decided crawling is much faster. Head down and I can move! I am a very smart boy. And, very mischievous. I like to laugh as I crawl, a boy on a mission and no one will stop me!

Yesterday I got to play at Nana & Bompa's house. It was fun pulling all the books of their shelves and trying to pull the lamps off the tables! Suddenly their house is full of fun new big people "toys"

New things I've discovered:

- the TV on/off button
- the volume to the stereo
- how to get on the couch
- the internet connection into the wall
- window shades
- that people put more stuff on top of desks and tables, now I see them AND reach them
- my sound machine, its fun to throw
- washing my hands is fun!
- how to kiss mama
- playing hide and seek games with little things in my daddy's closed hands

No comments: