Saturday, November 8, 2008

Things I am working on...

  1. walking: just about there. maybe by the end of the weekend
  2. talking: i have all sorts of new words and phrases but no one seems to understand me
  3. yelling for charlie: i am getting quite good at this
  4. biting: although my mama does not think this is funny
  5. emptying drawers as fast as possible: so far i have mastered one kitchen drawer and one bedroom drawer. it goes like this-- stand up, open drawer, dive in with both hands, toss over the shoulder as fast as possible, leave the room
  6. using my front teeth to take little bites. teeth are fun! and now i have 2 molars!
  7. clicking my tongue on the roof of my mouth
  8. flushing the toilet. again, my mama does not think this is funny
  9. arching my back to avoid getting into my car seat. again, my mama not so thrilled
  10. drinking out of my new favorite thermos, a canteen from my auntie alicia.

No comments: