Friday, September 4, 2009

Summer Daze






I've been a busy boy the last 2 months.

Family Vacation: After my last post, my Gramma, Auntie Julia and cousin Paul came to visit. We all went on vacation together at Alderbrook. I had so much fun. Gramma bought me my first water wings and I loved to swim in the pool. Auntie Julia brought me a cool bowling set and cousin Paul gave me his cool flashlight for walking around at night! I fished, I ran, I played tackle football. I love my family for coming to see me. And I miss them already.

Bye plumes, hello apples. No more plumes but I've been very helpful picking apples from our tree. And, mama baked us pies!

Scootin' along: Jack loaned me his helmut ("emut") and taught me to ride a scooter. Now I have my own scooter and I even wear my emut on the tractor.

Soccer is over. It was so fun. My favorite part was diving into the goal, which you're not supposed to do. Today, gymnastics started. This is tiring! But I learned the log roll!

And, I went to my first state fair. We pet horses and saw rides and lots of other animals.

No comments: