Thursday, October 15, 2009

Aloha!



My first trip to Maui! Well, my second really. I was there in my mama's belly a while back. I got to ride a plane and I cheered "we made it!" when we landed. It was very warm and sunny and I swam all day long. In the mornings we went to the beach but it took me a few days before I liked the ocean. On my last day, I just wanted to run in and out of the waves and have daddy carry me in the deep part. I loved the pool so much! I quickly became the belly flopper and liked to do it over and over. Gramma bought me water wings when she was in town and I used them to practice swimming in the big people pool. I even tried the water slide and got a cool ring and water football to play with. We watched the sunset and we sang a special song when the sun went night night. And, there was a Hawaiian man who wore cool beads and blew in a shell every night before sunset. Then he'd run around and light the torches. We watched him every night and I practiced yelling into my hand like the shell. On my last night, I got my picture taken with him and was so excited.

Here are a few pictures from my trip. And next time to see me ask me to say "aloha!" Come back for more photos to be added soon.


No comments: