Thursday, October 9, 2008

My Nah Nah

For a week now I've been saying "nah nah" over and over and over.  At first they all thought I was talking about my Nana, then today my mom gave me bananas. Crazy mama. But finally she got it! Nah Nah is my binky! Now I love to laugh and say Nah Nah whenever she gives it to me. At school, they don't let me have it in my new classroom, rule #1: No Nah Nahs in Toddler One. I even heard Ms Seretha tell my mama today, "now remember no binky until bedtime" Man, she's tough! My mom is a softy. Now where's my Nah Nah?

1 comment:

gramma said...

Breck - I'm so thrilled you and mommy have become bloggers...I read your news several times a day and I JUST saw your latest entry...I think when I came to see you, you were saying "ba". So let's see, "bah" + "Nah Nah = bananna!!! Your first word!!!! You are doing such wonderful things like gymnastics and dancing the nite away. I hope you get your br'day box ok. There's a special toy for Charlie and mommy too. It's hard to imagine just a year ago I held you for 12 hours while you slept in my arms. Have you gone for a walk to look at all the beautiful fall colors?? Can you say "oooooohhh". I know it's pretty hard to give up your binky. Aunti Julia had one until she was 4..then she wanted her ears pierced. I will call you on your birthday and send lots of kisses for you and mommy and daddy. I love you Breck David Estep. XXXXXXOOOOOO Gramma