Friday, October 3, 2008

Wanna know what I can do?

I've been so busy growing and getting into things, that I've completely forgotten about my blog! I'm now just about 1 already. It seems just like yesterday I was coming home on a rainy cold Oct night, welcomed into my home by cupcakes, balloons, flowers and presents. Now I'm already standing, and trying to walk. 

Today was a fun day. My mama only had to work for a little bit. While she was on her work call, I yelled really loud and played with all my loud toys. Thats my new trick- yelling as loud as I can! And I can yell much louder than you think my little 25lb could. 

Then I took a nap for once. Its amazing how good I feel when I decide to take naps! Then I tried a new gymnastics class. I learned to do somersaults and did lots of them!  And I hung from the bar and laughed. Even the gymnastics teacher said to my mom I was happiest boy she'd had in her class! I yelled a lot there too, as loud as I could!

Then my mama took me shopping. I hate shopping. Why does she think "this time he'll be good". She always tries things on and says "good thing your dad isnt here" and then she never buys anything. I yelled loud in all of the shops. Only I thought it was funny.

When we got home, I showed daddy how loud I can be! I like to stand up and then yell as loud as possible and laugh when they think I am done.  And, I love my new toy from Bompa. It shoots balls in the air. I scream when they shoot up. I chase the balls. So does Charlie. I put my face in the air valve and laugh. And the moment the toy stops I turn it right back on. 

Daddy said there was no way I was going to bed tonight, way too hyper. I think its because I loved my gym class so much and got to spend a whole day with my mama!

This weekend I am crashing a wedding. Come back in a few days for the story.

No comments: