Friday, February 6, 2009

Some funny things about me

I'm very behind in my blogging. Since my last post I've been to Minneapolis to visit Gramma and Auntie Julia and Paul and Grandpa. When those photos are uploaded, I'll do a post dedicated just to that trip. And, I had a special shopping day with Nana and Bompa. Nana bought me my first pair of real shoes. And, they are really really cool. I'll post photos of these too.

In the meantime:

I had my 15 month appointment and I grew!! I am 33" tall (90%) 24.10 lbs (60%). I had 2 shots and an ear infection my mama and daddy didn't know about! Dr Zorn says I am perfectly healthy with a big vocabulary.

Some fun things about me:

- I have mastered walking and now running
- I like to call everything "daddy". Daddy is the best thing in my life so everything else I love, I've decided to call "daddy" too
- I have some new words, when I chose to use them: mine, no, move, light, Charlie, ball, money, mama
- My favorite foods are pears, freeze dried blueberries, ketchup
- I like to follow mama around the house and copy what she is doing. I pretend to clean and cook and feed Charlie
- Tonya is my babysitter. She's the preschool teacher at school too and I love being with her. But I also get in trouble at school. Because in my last report card, they wrote this:

Needs Improvement: Breck gets so mad when Tonya leaves the room that he sometimes hits his friends.

1 comment:

Mom 2 my boys said...

Oh Breck you are too sweet and how fast you have grown, the 90% for height? Oh my! Now you can reach all of the high stuff :)

We love you little man!