Saturday, February 28, 2009

What's new with me?


I cant believe its been 2 weeks since my last post. So much has happened but I've been too busy to write I guess. I still dont have my Minneapolis photos to post but they are coming soon. I am having lots of fun and stay very busy.

As I grow taller I realize I reach more things and thats fun. I can open drawers and reach into them to pull out fun little surprises like the can opener or spoons. The mellon ball thingy is my favorite so far.

I can run really fast now without falling. So I like to run everywhere because I can get there faster.

I am also a really good helper. I like to help do all sorts of things like empty the dishwasher, brush my teeth, wash my hands, put away groceries, swiffer and put things in the trash. Helping mama and daddy is my new favorite thing to do.

Getting bigger can be frustrating too because I prefer to do everything myself. So sometimes I get in "trouble" because I wont sit in my highchair any more and won't eat unless I get to do it myself. Sometimes I get really frustrated because I dont get everything I want so I have temper tantrums. Those are not very fun but I think I do it because I dont know how else to tell them I am mad for not getting my way. I think its time for me to use a booster seat at the table and not have a highchair.

I am a very good climber. I can climb anything! The ladder to the slide at the park. The stairs. The gate at the top of the stairs. And, up and down furniture. Its fun but I dont understand why everyone insists on helping me, that makes it not fun.

Its possible I might be a great soccer player one day. Everyone comments on how amazing I am at running and kicking the ball at the same time. I can do it forever without getting tired. One day daddy took me in the backyard to play and I ran so much I was winded and had to stop. Which was fine, because then I discovered a new fort- the garage! Its full of all sorts of things not meant for kids.

I am still taking my naps good. I nap at home from about 10-12. At school we go to bed at 12:30.

Today I am off to play with Brayden at her house. She has a big yard and a slide. Mama said we get to bring Charlie and my ball. It will be so fun. Then Jack comes over for dinner. Lots of playtime with my buddies today!

No comments: